What Can I Customize?
Our Couture Collection designs can be personalized to reflect your desired invitation wording. If you are interested in customizing additional details such as the design elements, cardstock, color palette or fonts, we would happy to work with you on a bespoke order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our bespoke options.
What is your Design & Production Process?
1. Design Consultation: Once your order has been placed, a design consultant will contact you within 1-2 business days to review your order and assist with the crafting of your invitation wording.
2. Proofs: After your invitation wording has been finalized, a designer will begin creating personalized proofs of your invitation suite. Digital proofs will be provided via email within 2-3 business days. Following the delivery of your initial proofs, you will have up to three rounds of revisions to make any additional adjustments. Additional revision rounds may incur additional charges.
3. Approval: Once you are satisfied with your invitation proofs, we will provide a final approval form for your review. While we do our best to review for errors, please be sure to proofread your invitation proofs for spelling and accuracy. Your written or electronic approval will be required prior to the commencement of production.
4. Production: Following receipt of your written or electronic approval, your invitation suite will be sent to production. The printing and production process takes approximately 3-4 weeks depending on the level of detail in your invitation suite.
5. Shipping: Once completed, we will email you to notify you that your invitations are ready for shipping. Unless otherwise requested, all orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with shipping insurance and delivery confirmation. Alternate shipping carriers or expedited shipping are available upon request.
Will My Invitations arrive assembled?
Yes! Your invitations will arrived fully assembled, including any embellishments or ties seen in the product listing. Envelopes will arrived separately, but fully lined, to allow for addressing. If your invitation suite includes a response envelope, you may send your response envelope postage directly to Vellum & Vogue. We are happy to apply postage to your response cards during the assembly process.
Do you offer envelope addressing or calligraphy?
Yes! We offer a variety of addressing services including flat printed addressing or calligraphy via a network of trusted calligraphy artists. If you are interested in addressing services, please email email@example.com. We are happy to provide a detailed overview of our addressing services.
WHEN SHOULD I MAIL MY INVITATIONS?
Wedding invitations should be mailed 6-8 weeks prior to your wedding date. For destination weddings or weddings where you are expecting a lot of out of town guests, we recommend mailing your wedding invitations 8-10 weeks prior to your wedding date.
How much postage is required TO MAIL my invitations?
Vellum & Vogue will provide an estimate of the postage required to mail your invitations with the United States Postal Service (USPS). This estimate will be based on current postal rates and regulations as listed on the USPS website (www.usps.com). As postage rates are subject to change and are often at the discretion of your local post office, you should always confirm the final postage amount with your local post office prior to mailing.
Automated sorting machines used by the USPS may cause damage to your invitations. When mailing your invitations, Vellum & Vogue suggests personally delivering your invitations to a USPS employee and requesting that all invitations by hand canceled. Hand canceling is when the post office stamps a seal over your invitation postage as opposed to running the invitation through the automated sorting machines. In some instances, there may be a fee for hand canceling. Please check with your local post office to determine the best mailing option for your invitations.
do you offer rush processing?
Due to the detailed nature of the Couture Collection, we regrettably cannot offer rush processing.
What is your return policy?
Cancellations may be made within 24 hours of placing your order. If a cancellation is made outside of 24 hours, any payments made will be held as credit towards a future purchase with Vellum & Vogue. Due to the highly specialized and personalized nature of our Couture Collection work, Vellum & Vogue does not accept returns or offer refunds.
Will my invitations appear exactly as picture online?
While we do our best to accurately represent all colors and materials on our website, colors may vary due to monitor resolution or calibration. If you have specific questions regarding the colors or materials used, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the unique nature the materials used by Vellum & Vogue, slight variations between individual invitations may exist. This especially applies to invitations that use the following materials: acrylic, wood, fabric, ribbon, suede or leather trim.